söndag 12 juni 2016

Jönköping Spartans-Göteborg Marvels (shooting one of my favorit sport)

Yesterday I shoot American football between Jonkoping Spartans-Gothenburg Marvels. It's a sport that I have in the past year has really stuck with me, especially now that Jonkoping also has a women's team. What I like most about the sport is the feeling during the game. The feeling is hard to describe, but they are a bit like a Division 6 football, you have a bunch of people grilling and selling burgers and soda while they're talking about everything. On plane is the full speed, the coaches heard everywhere and gives everything the same applies to the players. After when the game is over, it is big smiles on the participants and most of them go to friends or family and talk about the game.


















Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar